By Mark R. Gornik,Andrew Walls
Read Online or Download Word Made Global: Stories of African Christianity in New York City PDF
Best evangelism books
A 12-week journey via Islam with turn-by-turn instructions for achieving Muslims.
Depended on missiologist Ed Stetzer and coauthor and pastor Philip kingdom deliver missional considering to daily believers in Impulsados por el amor. The 2008–2009 emphasis ebook for WMU®, a million-member missions nonprofit association, Impulsados por el amor is a simple theology-and-application platform to assist believers comprehend what missional dwelling is all about—that is, our calling to like others.
This 3rd and ultimate quantity of Michael Watts's research of dissent examines the turbulent instances of Victorian Nonconformity, a interval of religion and of doubt. Watts assesses the affects of the most important Dissenting preachers and gives insights into a number of the pursuits, reminiscent of romanticism and the better, usually German, biblical feedback.
TWENTY-TWO HUNDRED church buildings in a single HUNDRED AND 16 NATIONSIn January 1970 Prescott was once a rural city of approximately 17,000 in northwestern Arizona. The Prescott Foursquare Church there has been suffering while Wayman Mitchell got here to pastor. It was once a small abused congregation. It were violated and damaged.
- Practical Wisdom for Pastors: Words of Encouragement and Counsel for a Lifetime of Ministry
- Developing a Strategy for Missions (Encountering Mission): A Biblical, Historical, and Cultural Introduction
- Negotiating Palestinian Womanhood: Encounters between Palestinian Women and American Missionaries, 1880s–1940s
- Intercultural Communication for Christian Ministry
- The Great Awakening: The Roots of Evangelical Christianity in Colonial America
- Sharia Tribunals, Rabbinical Courts, and Christian Panels: Religious Arbitration in America and the West
Extra info for Word Made Global: Stories of African Christianity in New York City
Word Made Global: Stories of African Christianity in New York City by Mark R. Gornik,Andrew Walls