By Barbara Young,Phillip Woodford,Geraldine O'Dowd
Take an easy method of figuring out the basics with Wheater's useful Histology. Offering concise textual content accompanied by way of hundreds of captions and images of histology slides, this best-selling textbook will equip you with all of the must-know histology details you must entire your classes and ace your tests.
All (print) dealers receive the entire, downloadable booklet (via pupil seek advice) - which now comprises an all new financial institution of a number of selection inquiries to try your figuring out and aid examination preparation.
- Recognize the microscopic constitution of common human tissues and the way it pertains to functionality with assistance from over 900 top quality histology photographs and illustrations.
- Master find out how to follow histology in a medical context via insurance of universal medical stipulations in each one chapter.
- Access the complete contents on-line at scholar seek advice, including the entire pictures, a digital histolab, and USMLE-style self-assessment questions and rationales.
- Gain a wealthy figuring out of histology via easy, concise textual content and captions which are completely up-to-date with the newest learn and new discoveries.
All (print) buyers receive the entire, downloadable book (via pupil seek advice) - which now comprises an all new financial institution of a number of selection inquiries to try out your knowing and aid examination preparation.
Read Online or Download Wheater's Functional Histology E-Book: A Text and Colour Atlas (FUNCTIONAL HISTOLOGY (WHEATER'S)) PDF
Similar medical education & training books
This ebook is a useful device for learning and reviewing key techniques in orthopedic surgical procedure. Written in a question-and-answer layout, this overview assessments readers' wisdom of surgical anatomy, biomechanics, and the rules of analysis and therapy of universal and infrequent pathologies. each one bankruptcy covers a distinct anatomic zone, permitting quickly connection with themes of curiosity.
It's the transformative second of seeing contained in the physique. The darkish spot at the man's chest is so distracting that she unearths herself taking a look at it extra frequently than into his eyes. all at once, Nancy feels pressured to alter this unusual visual appeal so it is going to mirror an analogous mild radiating from the remainder of his physique.
Sehen und verstehenAlle EKG-Phänomene werden logisch abgeleitet und müssen nicht mühsam auswendig gelernt werden. 430 Abbildungen, davon über 230 Original-EKGsSchnelle Orientierung- Alle wichtigen Zahlen und Normwerte übersichtlich in Tabellen zusammengestellt. - Ein Glossar erklärt die wichtigsten Begriffe.
Written to assist haematology and basic clinical trainees assessment their very own wisdom, and especially necessary for these getting ready for the half 1 exam of the Royal collage of Pathologists. This exam-centered ebook can be of use to center clinical trainees getting ready for the examinations of the Royal university of Physicians and the Royal Australasian collage of Physicians and to haematology and normal drugs trainees in different international locations the place equipment of exam are related.
- Crash Course Pathology E-Book
- All You Need To Know About Clinical Research
- Developing Healthcare Skills through Simulation
- RHIT Exam Secrets Study Guide: RHIT Test Review for the Registered Health Information Technician Exam
- LANGE Review: Computed Tomography Examination
- Case Files Geriatrics
Extra info for Wheater's Functional Histology E-Book: A Text and Colour Atlas (FUNCTIONAL HISTOLOGY (WHEATER'S))
Wheater's Functional Histology E-Book: A Text and Colour Atlas (FUNCTIONAL HISTOLOGY (WHEATER'S)) by Barbara Young,Phillip Woodford,Geraldine O'Dowd