By Thomas A. Brown,Sonali J Bracken
Concise and easy-to-use, USMLE Step 1 secrets and techniques provides the simplest, high-yield review you would like for attaining good fortune in this high-stakes examination. offered within the renowned secrets and techniques Q&A format, this bestselling USMLE evaluation ebook beneficial properties questions and brief solutions besides case eventualities to arrange you for the vignette-style USMLE exam.
- A case-based procedure and ample medical context help organize for the vignette-style of the USMLE exam.
- Renowned USMLE assessment writer Dr. Thomas Brown and Dr. Sonali Bracken assemble their services with a crew of scientific scholar reviewers and authors to provide the most up-tp-date evaluate of board-tested content material.
- Figures, tables, and precis packing containers provide a visible and concise evaluation of vital board-relevant content.
- New colour photographs further throughout —including these present in a brand new bankruptcy overlaying high-yield dermatology and pathology—enhance visible overview of vital, board-relevant images.
Read Online or Download USMLE Step 1 Secrets in Color E-Book PDF
Best medical education & training books
This e-book is a helpful software for learning and reviewing key thoughts in orthopedic surgical procedure. Written in a question-and-answer layout, this overview checks readers' wisdom of surgical anatomy, biomechanics, and the rules of analysis and remedy of universal and infrequent pathologies. each one bankruptcy covers a special anatomic quarter, permitting quickly connection with themes of curiosity.
It's the transformative second of seeing contained in the physique. The darkish spot at the man's chest is so distracting that she reveals herself taking a look at it extra usually than into his eyes. by surprise, Nancy feels forced to alter this unusual visual appeal so it is going to replicate an analogous gentle radiating from the remainder of his physique.
Sehen und verstehenAlle EKG-Phänomene werden logisch abgeleitet und müssen nicht mühsam auswendig gelernt werden. 430 Abbildungen, davon über 230 Original-EKGsSchnelle Orientierung- Alle wichtigen Zahlen und Normwerte übersichtlich in Tabellen zusammengestellt. - Ein Glossar erklärt die wichtigsten Begriffe.
Written to aid haematology and basic scientific trainees assessment their very own wisdom, and especially necessary for these getting ready for the half 1 exam of the Royal collage of Pathologists. This exam-centered e-book may also be of use to center scientific trainees getting ready for the examinations of the Royal collage of Physicians and the Royal Australasian collage of Physicians and to haematology and normal drugs trainees in different international locations the place equipment of exam are comparable.
- Head and Neuroanatomy (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy)
- First Aid for the Emergency Medicine Oral Boards (First Aid Specialty Boards)
- Comprehensive Review in Clinical Neurology: A Multiple Choice Book for the Wards and Boards
- Rubin's Pathology: Clinicopathologic Foundations of Medicine (Pathology (Rubin))
- Just Enough Physiology (Mayo Clinic Scientific Press)
Additional resources for USMLE Step 1 Secrets in Color E-Book
USMLE Step 1 Secrets in Color E-Book by Thomas A. Brown,Sonali J Bracken