By Paul Heyer
This ebook provides a revealing examine our 100-year fascination with the Titanic catastrophe and a number of the media which have been all for reporting, keeping, and immortalizing the event.
• Illustrated with photos, a portray, and a film poster
• A complete bibliography equipped in keeping with all of the 3 components of the book
• A entire index of topics and names
• Appendices of numerous songs and poems bearing on the Titanic
Read or Download Titanic Century: Media, Myth, and the Making of a Cultural Icon: Media, Myth, and the Making of a Cultural Icon PDF
Similar educational research books
Each 3 years, researchers with curiosity and services in delivery survey tools meet to enhance and impact the behavior of surveys that help transportation making plans, coverage making, modelling, and tracking similar concerns for city, local, intercity, and overseas individual, automobile, and commodity hobbies.
`Wengraf offers a finished theoretical and functional advisor to the making plans, behavior, and interpretative research of information through semi-structured interviewing equipment. Forthright and frank in his reviews in regards to the boundaries and functional implications of various offerings which investigators need to make in designing their examine initiatives.
The instruction manual of the examine of Play brings jointly in volumes thinkers whose various pursuits on the cutting edge of scholarship and perform outline the present box. simply because play is an job that people have shared throughout time, position, and tradition and of their own developmental timelines—and simply because this habit stretches deep into the evolutionary past—no unmarried self-discipline can lay declare to specific rights to review the topic.
The furnish Writer's guide: easy methods to Write a study concept and prevail offers worthy and useful recommendation on all points of inspiration writing, together with constructing concept rules, drafting the notion, facing referees, and budgeting. The authors base their suggestion on a long time of expertise writing and reviewing proposals in lots of various international locations at numerous degrees of clinical adulthood.
- Qualitative Research through Case Studies (Introducing Qualitative Methods series)
- The Corporation: Growth, Diversification and Mergers: Volume 1
- The Rise of the American Business Corporation: Volume 1 (Fundamentals of Pure and Applied Economics)
- Designing Research in Education: Concepts and Methodologies
- Why Are First Term Soldiers Leaving the US Army Reserve?: Are First Term Soldiers Losses Threatening Military Readiness?
Extra info for Titanic Century: Media, Myth, and the Making of a Cultural Icon: Media, Myth, and the Making of a Cultural Icon
Titanic Century: Media, Myth, and the Making of a Cultural Icon: Media, Myth, and the Making of a Cultural Icon by Paul Heyer