By Hector J. Levesque
Read or Download Thinking as Computation: A First Course (MIT Press) PDF
Best ai & semantics books
Contemporary advances within the fields of data illustration, reasoning and human-computer interplay have cleared the path for a singular method of treating and dealing with context. the sector of analysis provided during this booklet addresses the matter of contextual computing in man made intelligence in keeping with the state-of-the-art in wisdom illustration and human-computer interplay.
This ebook is concentrated at the improvement of an information integration framework for retrieval of biodiversity details from heterogeneous and disbursed information assets. the information integration process proposed during this e-book hyperlinks distant databases in a networked surroundings, helps heterogeneous databases and knowledge codecs, hyperlinks databases hosted on a number of systems, and gives facts safety for database vendors through letting them continue and preserve their very own information and to decide on info to be shared and associated.
This examine quantity is a continuation of our past volumes on clever computer. it's divided into 3 elements. half I bargains with monstrous information and ontologies. It contains examples regarding the textual content mining, rule mining and ontology. half II is on knowledge-based structures. It contains context-centered structures, wisdom discovery, interoperability, consistency and platforms of platforms.
This quantity is an initiative undertaken by way of the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society’s activity strength on protection, Surveillance and security to consolidate and disseminate the function of CI thoughts within the layout, improvement and deployment of safeguard and protection recommendations. functions variety from the detection of buried explosive dangers in a battlefield to the keep watch over of unmanned underwater cars, the supply of more desirable video analytics for safeguarding severe infrastructures or the improvement of greater intrusion detection platforms and the layout of army surveillance networks.
- Advances of Evolutionary Computation: Methods and Operators (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Intelligent Techniques in Engineering Management: Theory and Applications (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- Adaptive Learning of Polynomial Networks: Genetic Programming, Backpropagation and Bayesian Methods (Genetic and Evolutionary Computation)
- 9th International Conference on Robotic, Vision, Signal Processing and Power Applications: Empowering Research and Innovation (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Technologies of Inclusive Well-Being: Serious Games, Alternative Realities, and Play Therapy (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Robust Digital Processing of Speech Signals
Additional info for Thinking as Computation: A First Course (MIT Press)
Thinking as Computation: A First Course (MIT Press) by Hector J. Levesque