By Tharwat Wahba
Read Online or Download The Practice of Mission in Egypt: A Historical Study of the Integration between the American Mission and the Evangelical Church of Egypt, 1854–1970 PDF
Best evangelism books
A 12-week journey via Islam with turn-by-turn instructions for attaining Muslims.
Depended on missiologist Ed Stetzer and coauthor and pastor Philip kingdom deliver missional pondering to daily believers in Impulsados por el amor. The 2008–2009 emphasis ebook for WMU®, a million-member missions nonprofit association, Impulsados por el amor is a simple theology-and-application platform to assist believers comprehend what missional dwelling is all about—that is, our calling to like others.
This 3rd and ultimate quantity of Michael Watts's learn of dissent examines the turbulent occasions of Victorian Nonconformity, a interval of religion and of doubt. Watts assesses the affects of the most important Dissenting preachers and gives insights into a few of the activities, resembling romanticism and the better, frequently German, biblical feedback.
TWENTY-TWO HUNDRED church buildings in a single HUNDRED AND 16 NATIONSIn January 1970 Prescott was once a rural city of approximately 17,000 in northwestern Arizona. The Prescott Foursquare Church there has been suffering while Wayman Mitchell got here to pastor. It was once a small abused congregation. It were violated and damaged.
- New Catholicity: Theology Between the Global and the Local (Faith and Cultures Series)
- Evangelicals on the Canterbury Trail: Why Evangelicals Are Attracted to the Liturgical Church
- A Future and a Hope: Mission, Theological Education, and the Transformation of Post-Soviet Society
- Muslims, Christians, and Jesus: Understanding the World of Islam and Overcoming the Fears That Divide Us
- The Sacred Place of Exile: Pioneering Women and the Need for a New Women’s Missionary Movement
- Liberian Son: A Life in the Service of Christ and His Church
Additional resources for The Practice of Mission in Egypt: A Historical Study of the Integration between the American Mission and the Evangelical Church of Egypt, 1854–1970
The Practice of Mission in Egypt: A Historical Study of the Integration between the American Mission and the Evangelical Church of Egypt, 1854–1970 by Tharwat Wahba