By Alexander Dömling
the most a part of the publication describes examples of protein pursuits for which small molecule modulators were constructed, protecting such diversified fields as melanoma, autoimmune issues and infectious ailments. tailored for the working towards medicinal chemist, this prepared reference incorporates a big choice of case experiences taken instantly from the improvement pipeline of significant pharmaceutical businesses to demonstrate the facility and capability of this approach.
From the contents:
* Prediction of intra- and inter-species protein-protein interactions facilitating platforms biology studies
* Modulators of protein-protein interactions: the significance of Three-Dimensionality
* Interactive applied sciences for leveraging the recognized chemistry of anchor residues
* SH3 domain names as Drug Targets
* P53 MDM2 Antagonists: in the direction of Non Genotoxic Anticancer Treatments
* Inhibition of LFA-1/ICAM interplay for therapy of autoimmune diseases
* The PIF-binding pocket of AGC kinases
* Peptidic inhibitors of protein-protein interactions for mobile adhesion receptors
* The change technique for producing Non-ATP aggressive Inhibitors of Cell-Cycle Protein Kinases
Read Online or Download Protein-Protein Interactions in Drug Discovery, Volume 56 (Methods and Principles in Medicinal Chemistry) PDF
Best pharmacology books
Drug prescribing mistakes are a typical reason for clinic admission, and antagonistic reactions could have devastating results, a few even deadly. Pocket Prescriber Emergency medication is a concise, up to date prescribing consultant containing all of the "must have" details on an enormous variety of substances that employees from junior medical professionals to emergency nurses, nurse prescribers, paramedics and different pre-hospital services may perhaps stumble upon within the emergency surroundings.
Bridging the space among advances in simple biology and chemistry and technological functions within the box of toxicity exams, this e-book describes significant parts of growth within the laboratory and hospital. within the first part, points of mobile organelles are mentioned. the second one part covers the elemental ideas and functions of contemporary toxicological instruments comparable to transcriptomic, proteomic, and metabolomic methods.
Achieve a whole realizing OF anxious process functionality AND ITS dating TO HUMAN NEUROLOGIC problems Molecular Neuropharmacology first stories the elemental biochemistry of the functioning apprehensive method after which describes how nerve cells converse with each other via quite a few forms of neurotransmitters concerning amino acids, monoamines, neuropeptides, and neurotrophic elements, between numerous others.
This publication provides up to date wisdom at the prevalence, constitution, and houses of destructive elements in meals, the mode of motion of those compounds within the human organism, the probabilities to observe them, and the approaches utilized to dispose of the well-being risks because of meals pollutants and different noxious materials.
- Handbook of Pharmaceutical Granulation Technology, Third Edition (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- CNS Cancer: Models, Markers, Prognostic Factors, Targets, and Therapeutic Approaches (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development)
- Monitoring for Health Hazards at Work
- Prostatakarzinom: Grundlagen und Therapie (Optimierte Arzneimitteltherapie) (German Edition)
Additional info for Protein-Protein Interactions in Drug Discovery, Volume 56 (Methods and Principles in Medicinal Chemistry)
Protein-Protein Interactions in Drug Discovery, Volume 56 (Methods and Principles in Medicinal Chemistry) by Alexander Dömling