By Roger P. Smith
Now totally modern with various new chapters, Netter's Obstetrics and Gynecology, third Edition , via Roger P. Smith, MD, presents beautifully illustrated assurance of the typical stipulations and difficulties customarily encountered in ob/gyn perform. vintage Netter photos are paired with concise, evidence-based descriptions of universal ailments, stipulations, diagnostics, remedies, and protocols. huge, transparent illustrations and brief, to-the-point textual content make this the best reference for daily medical perform in addition to employees and sufferer education.
- More than three hundred beautiful Netter images , in addition to new, contemporary work by means of Carlos Machado supply a brief and remarkable review of every ailment or condition.
- Concise textual content and a standardized format offer easy access to professional scientific thinking.
- Entirely new sections on Embryology and Anatomy comprise chapters on Sexual Differentiation, Genital Tract improvement, improvement of the Breast, and every zone of gynecologic anatomy.
- New chapters on power Pelvic ache, BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations, Obstetric Anesthesia and Analgesia, Subdermal Contraceptive tablet Insertion and removing, set off element Injections, and more.
Read or Download Netter's Obstetrics and Gynecology E-Book (Netter Clinical Science) PDF
Best anatomy books
Whilst human muscle fatigues, athletic functionality turns into impaired. For these members pain muscle or metabolic illnesses the results of muscle fatigue could make daily initiatives tough. knowing the medical strategies liable for skeletal muscle fatigue is for this reason primary to the examine of the body structure of activity, workout and healthiness.
The previous variants made The Rat mind in Stereotaxic Coordinates the second one so much pointed out booklet in technology. This 5th version is the results of years of analysis supplying the consumer with the drawings of the thoroughly new set of coronal sections, now from one rat, and with considerably superior solution via including a 3rd extra part point in comparison to prior variants.
For the reason that its first e-book in 1936, Sabiston Textbook of surgical procedure has been considered as the preeminent resource for definitive advice in all parts of basic surgical procedure. the twentieth version maintains the wealthy culture of caliber that has made this vintage textual content synonymous with the uniqueness and part of generations of surgical procedure citizens and practitioners.
Grasp the tale of Anatomy & body structure with Saladin's Anatomy & body structure: The harmony of shape and serve as! Saladin's A&P is helping scholars make connections by means of telling a narrative that may intrigue, interact, and encourage them. Saladin expertly weaves jointly technology, medical functions, heritage and evolution of the physique with shiny pictures and paintings to exhibit the wonder and pleasure of the topic.
- Speech and Language: Advances in Basic Research and Practice: 7
- Anatomie in Frage und Antwort: Fragen und Fallgeschichten (German Edition)
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology: Endothelial Control: 60 (Advances in Pharmacology)
- Proteomics in Human Reproduction: Biomarkers for Millennials (SpringerBriefs in Reproductive Biology)
- Pflegegrade und die neuen Begutachtungsrichtlinien: Praxishandbuch für die erfolgreiche Umsetzung im Pflege- und Betreuungsprozess (Altenpflege) (German Edition)
- Parental Obesity: Intergenerational Programming and Consequences (Physiology in Health and Disease)
Additional info for Netter's Obstetrics and Gynecology E-Book (Netter Clinical Science)
Netter's Obstetrics and Gynecology E-Book (Netter Clinical Science) by Roger P. Smith