By Sergios Theodoridis
This educational textual content offers a unifying point of view on computer studying through overlaying both probabilistic and deterministic methods -which are in keeping with optimization recommendations – including the Bayesian inference procedure, whose essence lies in using a hierarchy of probabilistic versions. The e-book offers the main computing device studying tools as they've been constructed in several disciplines, similar to information, statistical and adaptive sign processing and laptop technology. concentrating on the actual reasoning at the back of the math, the entire a number of tools and strategies are defined extensive, supported by way of examples and difficulties, giving a useful source to the scholar and researcher for figuring out and making use of computing device studying concepts.
The ebook builds conscientiously from the elemental classical tools to the newest traits, with chapters written to be as self-contained as attainable, making the textual content appropriate for different classes: trend attractiveness, statistical/adaptive sign processing, statistical/Bayesian studying, in addition to brief classes on sparse modeling, deep studying, and probabilistic graphical models.
- All significant classical innovations: Mean/Least-Squares regression and filtering, Kalman filtering, stochastic approximation and on-line studying, Bayesian type, choice timber, logistic regression and boosting methods.
- The most up-to-date tendencies: Sparsity, convex research and optimization, on-line disbursed algorithms, studying in RKH areas, Bayesian inference, graphical and hidden Markov versions, particle filtering, deep studying, dictionary studying and latent variables modeling.
- Case stories - protein folding prediction, optical personality attractiveness, textual content authorship identity, fMRI info research, switch element detection, hyperspectral picture unmixing, aim localization, channel equalization and echo cancellation, express how the speculation should be applied.
- MATLAB code for the entire major algorithms can be found on an accompanying site, permitting the reader to scan with the code.
Read or Download Machine Learning: A Bayesian and Optimization Perspective (Net Developers) PDF
Similar ai & semantics books
Fresh advances within the fields of data illustration, reasoning and human-computer interplay have cleared the path for a singular method of treating and dealing with context. the sector of analysis awarded during this booklet addresses the matter of contextual computing in man made intelligence in keeping with the state-of-the-art in wisdom illustration and human-computer interplay.
This publication is targeted at the improvement of a knowledge integration framework for retrieval of biodiversity details from heterogeneous and allotted info resources. the information integration approach proposed during this e-book hyperlinks distant databases in a networked surroundings, helps heterogeneous databases and information codecs, hyperlinks databases hosted on a number of systems, and gives information safety for database vendors by way of letting them retain and retain their very own info and to settle on details to be shared and associated.
This learn quantity is a continuation of our past volumes on clever laptop. it really is divided into 3 components. half I offers with tremendous information and ontologies. It contains examples regarding the textual content mining, rule mining and ontology. half II is on knowledge-based structures. It comprises context-centered structures, wisdom discovery, interoperability, consistency and platforms of structures.
This quantity is an initiative undertaken through the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society’s job strength on protection, Surveillance and safety to consolidate and disseminate the function of CI ideas within the layout, improvement and deployment of protection and safety suggestions. functions diversity from the detection of buried explosive risks in a battlefield to the keep watch over of unmanned underwater cars, the supply of more suitable video analytics for safeguarding serious infrastructures or the advance of better intrusion detection structures and the layout of army surveillance networks.
- Fuzzy Systems & Operations Research and Management (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- An Introduction to Language Processing with Perl and Prolog: An Outline of Theories, Implementation, and Application with Special Consideration of English, ... and German: 260 (Cognitive Technologies)
- Distributed Artificial Intelligence: Volume I
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science)
Additional resources for Machine Learning: A Bayesian and Optimization Perspective (Net Developers)
Machine Learning: A Bayesian and Optimization Perspective (Net Developers) by Sergios Theodoridis