By Rebecca L. Attridge,Monica L. Miller,Rebecca Moote,Laurajo Ryan
THE newest healing healing procedures IN inner MEDICINE--AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
This peer-reviewed consultant highlights vital healing cures for the commonest illnesses controlled by means of clinicians working towards inner medicine.
- SHORT BULLETED content material for ease of use in a scientific setting
- ORGANIZED by means of illness STATE
- CLINICAL PEARLS to help in sickness management
- EMBEDDED REFERENCES to facilitate extra research
- DRUG TABLES that come with product availability, disease-specific dosing, universal antagonistic reactions and drug/drug interactions
- SECTIONS comprise: Cardiology, Pulmonary, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, nutrients, Hematology and Oncology, Infectious disorder, Rheumatology, Psychiatry, soreness, and Transplant
- HELPFUL APPENDICES comprise: Antidotes, Immunizations, Intrathecal Injections, Intravenous Immunoglobulin, Lab/Drug Interactions and Drug Abuse, Mechanical air flow, QT Prolongation, and Steroid Conversion Chart
Read or Download Internal Medicine A Guide to Clinical Therapeutics PDF
Best pharmacology books
Drug prescribing error are a typical reason for health center admission, and antagonistic reactions may have devastating results, a few even deadly. Pocket Prescriber Emergency drugs is a concise, updated prescribing advisor containing all of the "must have" details on an unlimited variety of substances that employees from junior medical professionals to emergency nurses, nurse prescribers, paramedics and different pre-hospital services may perhaps come upon within the emergency surroundings.
Bridging the space among advances in easy biology and chemistry and technological purposes within the box of toxicity exams, this publication describes significant parts of growth within the laboratory and sanatorium. within the first part, points of mobile organelles are mentioned. the second one part covers the fundamental rules and functions of contemporary toxicological instruments resembling transcriptomic, proteomic, and metabolomic ways.
Achieve a whole figuring out OF frightened process functionality AND ITS dating TO HUMAN NEUROLOGIC problems Molecular Neuropharmacology first studies the basic biochemistry of the functioning frightened method after which describes how nerve cells converse with each other via quite a few forms of neurotransmitters concerning amino acids, monoamines, neuropeptides, and neurotrophic components, between numerous others.
This publication offers updated wisdom at the prevalence, constitution, and houses of damaging parts in meals, the mode of motion of those compounds within the human organism, the chances to become aware of them, and the techniques utilized to dispose of the well-being risks because of foodstuff pollutants and different noxious ingredients.
- Side Effects of Drugs Annual: A Worldwide Yearly Survey of New Data and Trends in Adverse Drug Reactions: 30
- Small Animal Imaging: Basics and Practical Guide
- Phosphodiesterases and Their Inhibitors, Volume 61 (Methods and Principles in Medicinal Chemistry)
- Translating Molecules into Medicines: Cross-Functional Integration at the Drug Discovery-Development Interface (AAPS Advances in the Pharmaceutical Sciences Series)
- Pocket Guide to Critical Care Pharmacotherapy
Additional resources for Internal Medicine A Guide to Clinical Therapeutics
Internal Medicine A Guide to Clinical Therapeutics by Rebecca L. Attridge,Monica L. Miller,Rebecca Moote,Laurajo Ryan