By International Monetary Fund
Read Online or Download Central America: Structural Foundations for Regional Financial Integration (International Monetary Fund Book) PDF
Similar regional planning books
This publication is an account of the way the Milan Provincial management and a workforce of researchers from Milan Polytechnic labored jointly to improve a brand new 'Strategic Plan' for Milan's city area. proficient through cutting edge conceptions of either how you can comprehend towns within the modern global, and interact in strategic making plans paintings, this adventure has already attracted significant overseas awareness.
Around the globe, extra powers are being devolved to neighborhood and neighborhood degrees of presidency. This e-book offers an cutting edge research of such decentralisation in transition states within the Balkans. utilizing new and wealthy information, it indicates how political elites use decentralisation strategically to make sure their entry to country assets.
Definitions of city entities and concrete typologies are altering continually to mirror the becoming actual volume of towns and their hinterlands. those comprise suburbs, sprawl, side towns, gated groups, conurbations and networks of areas and such alterations reason clash among significant and peripheral parts at a number spatial scales.
Lately, there was substantial curiosity within the difficulties that public areas face as a result layout of industrial symptoms. The destructive outcomes that advertisement indicators could have at the visible caliber of city parts and additional extra, on people's caliber of existence, has been studied from either architectural, making plans and mental views.
- Multinational Federalism in Bosnia and Herzegovina (Southeast European Studies)
- Rural Housing, Exurbanization, and Amenity-Driven Development: Contrasting the 'Haves' and the 'Have Nots' (Perspectives on Rural Policy and Planning)
- Innovation et patrimoine alimentaire en espace rural (Update Sciences & technologies) (French Edition)
- The New Transit Town: Best Practices In Transit-Oriented Development: Best Practices in Transit-Oriented Developments
- Strategies for Sustainable Mobilities: Opportunities and Challenges (Transport and Society)
- Inventive City-Regions: Path Dependence and Creative Knowledge Strategies (Urban and Regional Planning and Development)
Extra resources for Central America: Structural Foundations for Regional Financial Integration (International Monetary Fund Book)
Central America: Structural Foundations for Regional Financial Integration (International Monetary Fund Book) by International Monetary Fund