By Uwe Flick
Lecturers - request an e-inspection replica of this text or touch your local SAGE representative to speak about your path needs.
In the recent version of his bestselling publication, Uwe Flick introduces the entire major theoretical ways to qualitative learn, and gives unrivaled assurance of the entire variety of equipment now to be had to qualitative researchers. Organised round the technique of doing qualitative examine, the ebook courses you thru ethics, study layout, information assortment, and information research.
In this fifth edition, you'll find:
- a new bankruptcy outlining methodological ways to qualitative study
- new introductory sections before everything of every of the book’s seven components, which arrange the floor and outline keywords
- lots of latest functional examples which assist you perform all points of a qualitative study venture
- new routines that provide the chance to check your figuring out of what you’ve learn
- a fresh significant other site jam-packed with assets for academics and scholars together with prompt solutions to the workouts within the publication, complete textual content magazine articles and hyperlinks to extra resources: http://uk.sagepub.com/flick5e
Available with Perusall—an e-book that makes it more uncomplicated to arrange for class
Perusall is an award-winning book platform featuring social annotation instruments that permit scholars and teachers to collaboratively mark up and speak about their SAGE textbook. subsidized by way of study and supported through technological options built at Harvard college, this means of studying via collaborative annotation retains your scholars engaged and makes instructing more straightforward and extra effective. Learn more.
Read or Download An Introduction to Qualitative Research PDF
Best educational research books
Each 3 years, researchers with curiosity and services in delivery survey equipment meet to enhance and impact the behavior of surveys that help transportation making plans, coverage making, modelling, and tracking comparable concerns for city, local, intercity, and foreign individual, car, and commodity events.
`Wengraf presents a entire theoretical and useful advisor to the making plans, behavior, and interpretative research of information by way of semi-structured interviewing tools. Forthright and frank in his reviews concerning the boundaries and useful implications of various offerings which investigators need to make in designing their examine initiatives.
The guide of the research of Play brings jointly in volumes thinkers whose different pursuits on the innovative of scholarship and perform outline the present box. simply because play is an job that people have shared throughout time, position, and tradition and of their own developmental timelines—and simply because this habit stretches deep into the evolutionary past—no unmarried self-discipline can lay declare to specific rights to check the topic.
The furnish Writer's guide: tips to Write a study suggestion and prevail offers priceless and functional recommendation on all facets of concept writing, together with constructing notion principles, drafting the thought, facing referees, and budgeting. The authors base their recommendation on a long time of expertise writing and reviewing proposals in lots of various nations at quite a few degrees of medical adulthood.
- Reflexive Methodology: New Vistas for Qualitative Research
- Paradise Regained and Samson Agonistes: John Milton: Twentieth Century Perspectives: 5 (Routledge Classics)
- Moderating Focus Groups: A Practical Guide for Group Facilitation
- Discovering Statistics Using R
- Gabriel García Márquez: Enfoque Analítico de la Obra narrativa y Aproximación a la Ideología de sus Textos (Spanish Edition)
- Insect, Mite And Vertebrate Pests And Their Management In Horticultural Crops
Additional info for An Introduction to Qualitative Research
An Introduction to Qualitative Research by Uwe Flick